Date:      Mon, 6 Oct 1997 08:54:51 -0700
From:      Greg Shaffer <gshaffer@nosc.mil>
To:        Kyle Mestery <mestery@winternet.com>
Cc:        smp@freebsd.org, gshaffer@cod.nosc.mil
Subject:   Re: make world parallelism anyone?

I did a make world (-j12) yesterday after applying the patches I got from
Jordan. I was very, very, very impressed with the speedup! Unfortunately,
my system spontainiuosly rebooted in the middle of the compile (I have not
had a chance to look into this yet) so I could not get any timing data.

Greg Shaffer