Date:      Sun, 21 May 2000 22:20:58 EDT
From:      CHIWISAVI4@aol.com
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problems of Installation of freebsd software.

Dear Sir/mam,
I recently bought freebsd (unix operating systems) fromCreek CdROM,But I
tried to install according to installation guide,But it failed.I tried to
make boot floppy for Kern.flp,But I received message that It could not read
files from the Cd rom.
I think there is something wrong on cd rom or I confused the installation
procedures.  The installation guide, made me very confused.  Currently I have
Windows 98 operating systems, Is there any method to install freebase using
windows 98, Please let me know.  If there is something wrong on CD rom, CAN
GET REFUND BY SENDING BACK CD ROM.  PLEASE ADVISE ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE>
MY E_mail Address is chiwisavi4@aol.com
Thank you,
This is WELMILLAGE WIJESIRI.