Date:      Mon, 27 May 1996 14:19:40 +0400 (MSD)
From:      =?KOI8-R?Q?=E1=CE=C4=D2=C5=CA_=FE=C5=D2=CE=CF=D7?= (aka Andrey A. Chernov, Black Mage) <ache@astral.msk.su>
To:        scrappy@freefall.freebsd.org (Marc G. Fournier)
Cc:        scrappy@freefall.freebsd.org, freebsd-bugs@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: bin/715

> Responsible-Changed-Why:
> last person mucking around in the code...

Marc, please, take note that it is too much code in the system that I step in,
but I am not responsible for all of them :-) Better way is finding responsible
person in particular area than the person who do the last commit.

BTW, I'll look at the stuff you assign to me anyway and maybe
do something.
Tell me about reverse procedure, i.e. reassign back to nothing
(I need it if found something not in my area).

--
Andrey A. Chernov        : And I rest so composedly,  /Now, in my bed,
ache@astral.msk.su       : That any beholder  /Might fancy me dead -