Date:      Mon, 01 Mar 1999 18:09:48 +0000
From:      Karl Pielorz <kpielorz@tdx.co.uk>
To:        Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen@ispro.net.tr>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: !!!URGENT DNS PROBLEM!!!

Evren Yurtesen wrote:
re: fatih.net and voltelektrik.com not working...

> what should I do???
> this is very urgent situation...
> if you know any other mailing list please let me know

OK, 1. Don't Crosspost - it annoys people (I don't exactly like it myself)...

2. Both those domains are marked down as "On Hold", I'm guessing they're no
longer in the root DNS... The servers allocated to those domains do know the
details for both of them, but if their not in the root (as they're on hold) -
then there not going to work...

3. I know your desperate, but this has very little to do with FreeBSD :-)

To sort out why they're on hold you'll have to speak to your ISP / Internic...

Regards,

Karl