Date:      Tue, 31 Dec 1996 02:29:13 -0700 (MST)
From:      Ade Barkah <mbarkah@hemi.com>
To:        grog@lemis.de
Cc:        jhs@FreeBSD.org, doc@FreeBSD.org, webmaster@FreeBSD.org, grog@FreeBSD.org, imp@village.org, msmith@gsoft.com.au, jgrosch@sirius.com, phk@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: http://www.freebsd.org/commercial.html & ~jhs/freebsd/consultants.html

Greg Lehey wrote:

> Thanks for drawing my attention to this.  Wouldn't it make more sense
> to include the consultant information in the main web page
> (http://freebsd.hemi.com/commercial.html)?  Otherwise phk has an
> unfair advantage :-)

Yes. However, Julian's page doesn't easily convert into commercial.html
entries. As more people add their free-format entries to commercial.html,
the advantage becomes less noticable. Anyway, we'll wait before adding
the link until everyone can make their comments. =-)

> I agree that a little more free-format information would look better.
> Here's an entry for me:

>   <LI><STRONG>Greg Lehey</STRONG>, ...

Thanks for the submission. I've commited a slightly edited version
(to make the smgl normalizer happy, and to conform with the rest
of the page.)

By the way:

> visit my <a href=http://www.freebsd.org/~grog/grog.html/>[...]</a>;

The above link is invalid. Please create a "public_html" directory
at freefall and put grog.html there.

In case you read this before www.freebsd.org rebuilds, you can preview
the page at http://freebsd.hemi.com/commercial.html, but just imagine
that link to Julian's page doesn't exist yet. =-)

To everyone else... this is the time to send in your submissions. =-)

Regards,

-Ade
Inet: mbarkah@hemi.com - HEMISPHERE ONLINE - <http://www.hemi.com/>;