Date:      Wed, 5 Dec 2001 00:17:48 +0200
From:      Giorgos Keramidas <charon@labs.gr>
To:        soeren heuer <soerenheuer@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: your mail

Hello Søren,

On 2001-12-04 16:10:59, soeren heuer wrote:
> damn isnt there a chatting place or sth to get helkp/links or sth im
> getting crazy i just wanna set up a freebsd router machine and cant find
> the right manual page... grrr . im just a newbie so perhaps u could tell me
> where to look (commands included in manual). So io can set the machine damn
> i dont even get to our lan with it ;(
> so please tell me more.
> thx sorrn

First of all, do not let a few minor difficulties discourage you.

Then, you will hopefully find that the documentation pages at
http://www.FreeBSD.org/ are rather helpful.  You should definitely
read the FAQ[1] and the Handbook[2], as long as the articles that
are available online.  There is a very nice index of the online
documentation available at http://www.FreeBSD.org/docs.html :-)

If you have read the documentation, and still have questions, there
are mailing lists that you can post your questions to.  The list you
will most likely want is <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>, but there
for more information about the available mailing lists.

I hope this helps a bit, to get you started...

Ciao,
Giorgos.