Date:      Fri, 29 Jan 1999 11:49:12 -0500
From:      "charlie" <csimpson@preferred.com>
To:        <ryanm@accn.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: Qpopper + Outlook Express

Hello,

We found that the problem appeared to be in qpopper, If you pico the users
mail file who's getting this message you will almost always find that the
"from" line of the first message is missing, we also found we could copy and
paste the from line of the next message onto the offending message or write
our own and it was fixed, we were getting a dozen or so of these a week and
it really had nothing to do with outlook express as people using eudora and
other e-mail programs would have this happen but the error message wouldn't
necessarily be the same. We finally replaced qpopper last week with cucipop
and have not had to correct anymore of these errors. So far we are quite
happy with cucipop.

Regards...
Charlie Simpson, Tech-Support manager Preferred Internet inc.
Tech-support hours Monday through Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Closed on
Sunday
Phone 323-1142 in TN. 1-888-323-1142 in VA.