Date:      Fri, 1 Sep 2000 16:48:27 +0300
From:      "Giorgos Keramidas" <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
To:        "Andresen,Jason R." <jandrese@mitre.org>, <igorr@crosswinds.net>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: your mail

	-----Original Message-----
	From: owner-freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG =
[mailto:owner-freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG]On Behalf Of Andresen,Jason =
R.
=09
	Igor Roboul wrote:
	>=20
	> On Fri, Sep 01, 2000 at 07:28:52AM -0500, Jonathan Fosburgh wrote:
	> > > And even why do you mouse need on console at all :-) ? Without X?

=09
	That's all well and good until someone sends you an email with a 4 line
	long URL in it that has the fix for your X11 problems and you have to
	type the whole darn thing in by hand to pull up the page in lynx. =20

Then you start using screen on the console.  I always fire up a screen =
session
when I am on the console.  It is nice to have cut and paste between many =
applications
that run on different pseudo-ttys, and what's more, detach and reattach =
the session
from another virtual console.