Date:      Sat, 30 Nov 1996 19:57:49 -0800
From:      "Jordan K. Hubbard" <jkh@time.cdrom.com>
To:        roberto@keltia.freenix.fr (Ollivier Robert)
Cc:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: COMDEX trip report..

> Yes to both T-shirt and coffee mugs. The mug is cute to have in a meeting
> where eveyone has a plain cup and you're the only one with this big mug
> with a demon on it.

Actually, WC no longer sells T-shirts and will not be reprinting any
more, except for very limited promotional use (and even that's still
being debated).  The coffee mugs are also being discontinued and won't
be sold after the current batch runs out.  The breakage factor is so
high that we end up sending 3 out for every one that arrives, and as a
consequence now have to charge $19.95 just to make a profit on the
coffee cup.  Everyone involved agrees that twenty bucks is just way
too much for a coffee cup, so they're also on the way out of WC's
product line.

						Jordan