Date:      Mon, 15 Mar 2010 08:26:37 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        lists.br@gmail.com
Cc:        ray@ddteam.net, mips@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Request for review: AR71XX config cleanup

In message: <BBF2C966-1280-4F1A-9DBE-AB77F08C283E@gmail.com>
            Luiz Otavio O Souza <lists.br@gmail.com> writes:
: There are a few models that don't have USB or PCI at all, so it
: would be cool if we can keep std.ar71xx with basic devices only.

This is a judgement call.  Maybe without usb, but I can't see not
putting pci into the std.ar71xx.  It is easy enough to remove and is
going to be needed by the vast majority of people.  USB is a tougher
call, since it will be needed by a more interesting subset.

: Please consider the following patch (full files, not really a patch):
:
: http://loos.no-ip.org:280/ar71xx.config

But this still has the ath driver in it, which only attaches on pci
bus.

Warner