Date:      Sat, 20 Mar 2004 18:21:41 -0000
From:      "Andrew Edwards (Olympic Shaver Centre)" <andrew@shavers.co.uk>
To:        <freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Video Capture Cards

Hi,=20

I am looking for experiences on using freebsd with any form of two or =
more input video capture device. I have relative success with a bt848 =
based tv card, but apart from being a single input (I suppose it could =
be hacked to take over the input used for the tuner to give two inputs) =
they are becoming a little difficult to purchase new.

After much searching I don't seem to be getting anywhere! Is anyone =
aware of any freebsd alternatives or is the move to something like a V4L =
supported card under linux the next best thing?

I ideally want to hook up 2 or 3 ccd cameras for remote security =
monitoring using freebsd.

Thanks, Andrew.