Date:      Mon, 26 Mar 2001 14:17:41 +0200
From:      Vaidas Damosevicius <vaidas.damosevicius@delfi.lt>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re[2]: TCP Sessions Limit

sjn> On Mon, 26 Mar 2001, Vaidas Damosevicius wrote:

>> Hello,
>>
>>       I have some freebsd boxes as gw/fw in out network and
>>       about 400 users ... Is it possible to limit users TCP sessions
>>       on my fbsd gw/fw ? ipfw can't do it, maybe where are some other
>>       tools to do it ?

sjn>         What exactly do you want to limit? Connection's? Bandwidth? Latency?

I wanna limit sessions first - in exampl. no more 20 tcp sessions from
one ip ...

sjn> =============================================================================
sjn> -Chris Watson         (316) 326-3862 | FreeBSD Consultant, FreeBSD Geek
sjn> Work:              scanner@jurai.net | Open Systems Inc., Wellington, Kansas
sjn> Home:  scanner@deceptively.shady.org | http://open-systems.net
sjn> WINDOWS: "Where do you want to go today?"
sjn> LINUX: "Where do you want to go tomorrow?"
sjn> BSD: "Are you guys coming or what?"
sjn> irc.openprojects.net #FreeBSD -Join the revolution!
sjn> ICQ: 20016186

Vaidas Damosevicius
DELFI NOC