Date:      Sun, 28 Apr 1996 23:56:02 -0300
From:      Luiz de Barros <luiz@mirage.nlink.com.br>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   FreeBSD PPP for terminal server.

I would like to use my freeBSD system as a ppp server for our dial-in
modems connected through a terminal server. The Terminal server would
telnet to freebsd , on which would give the login of the user and init
PPPd.
Two problems arrised:
1- How to ensure that only the terminal server will be able to login?
   anybody coming from outside world would not be allowed to login.

2- How to assign Dynamic IP addresses from a range of for example 33 to 49?

Thanks in Advance,
Luiz