Date:      Tue, 04 Jul 2006 16:27:23 +0300
From:      Yousef Raffah <yraffah@savola.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Interrupt Storms on irq:11 with Tecra A4

--=-lWcuiSTAxs6Ep9nAkrvr

I just updated my BIOS yesterday in order to test if my laptop will
"ever" work with ACPI under FreeBSD.

The test resulted in having interrupt storm on irq:11 whenever acpi is
enabled during the boot process. I have tried to disable apic from my
kernel but that didn't help, same results.
I know interrupt storms can be "ok" to ignore but I guess that is not an
option in my case as it is disabling my hard drive!

Googling for interrupt storm gave me results of people having the same
problem but I still can't find how to overcome this. Not sure if I can
get a dmesg output with the interrupt storm, any ideas?

--
Sincerely,
Yousef Raffah

Aren't you using Firefox? Get it at http://www.getfirefox.com