Date:      Mon, 20 Apr 1998 12:49:20 +0100 (BST)
From:      ruth moulton <ruth@muswell.demon.co.uk>
To:        Sue Blake <sue@welearn.com.au>
Cc:        ruth@muswell.demon.co.uk
Subject:   Re: NFS

Also

 Unix System Administration Handbook - Ch 17

&

 Distributed Systems - Concepts & Design, George F. Coulouris
 and Jean Dollimore, Published  Addison Wesley in '98 has quite a
 lot of explanation about how it works.

You could check out Sun's web site too, no idea if they have
some good pointers or not...

ruth

Sue Blake writes:
 > On Sun, Apr 19, 1998 at 06:52:28PM +0200, Haavard Vaagstoel wrote:
 > > Hello,
 > >
 > > does there exist a good ground-level tutorial on NFS?
 >
 > The only one I recall seeing is a chapter on NFS in the book The Complete
 > FreeBSD by Greg Lehey (http://www.cdrom.com/titles/os/bsdbook2.htm)
 >
 > Has anyone seen another at this level?
 >

 > --
 >
 > Regards,
 >         -*Sue*-
 >
 > find / -name "*.conf" |more

Ruth Moulton            ruth@muswell.demon.co.uk
Consultant

65 Tetherdown,
London N.10 1NH, UK     Tel:+44 181 883 5823