Date:      Mon, 15 Apr 1996 10:50:04 -0400
From:      Paul Fox <pgf@american.com>
To:        Bryan Ogawa at Work <bogawa@netvoyage.net>
Cc:        Richard Chang <richardc@CSUA.Berkeley.EDU>, Satoshi Asami <asami@cs.berkeley.edu>, hasty@rah.star-gate.com, ports@FreeBSD.ORG, hackers@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Lesstif (motif compatible) package.

 > > 	Do all of these windows managers have a way on the keyboard to
 > > switch between windows?
 >
 > I can't talk about others, but fvwm 1 does.  It can be more erratic than
 > the one in MS Windows (which works according to a pretty good system,
 > actually), but it's bound by default to Alt-F7 and Alt-F8... I also wish
 > Circulate-Up and Circulate-Down were inverses of each other.  That would
 > make me happy.

this is the reasone i switched from fvwm to fvwm2 -- the order is
predictable and reversible.  i'm happy to look up how i did it if
anyone's interested.  by the way, fvwm2 comes with a script that converts
.fvwmrc files to .fvwm2rc format pretty successfully.

paul
    paul fox                            american internet corporation
    pgf@american.com			(home: pgf@foxharp.boston.ma.us)