Date:      Wed, 24 May 95 10:14:32 GMT
From:      "gj%pcs.dec.com@inet-gw-1.pa.dec.com" <garyj@rks32.pcs.dec.com>
To:        Richard Toren <rpt%miles.sso.loral.com@inet-gw-1.pa.dec.com>
Cc:        hackers%freebsd.org@inet-gw-1.pa.dec.com
Subject:   Re: ups 2.45.2 Does C++

Richard Toren wrote:

>  Over the past 2 years or so, I have been using the ups 2.45.2 debugger
[delete]
> I have the patches, but I do not have the internals
> knowledge to port it over to FreeBSD. Almost all files compile with the
> exception of the one called 'core.c' which tears appart a core file.
>
>  Anyone interested in trying to add this to the ports library??

ups 2.45.2 is rather old, I thought the current version was 3.7 ?

Is 2.45.2 still to be had ? I might be interested in munging this to work
with -current. Could you provide me a pointer to 2.45.2 with all the patches ?

If memory serves me right, there was a port in the good old FreeBSD-1.0 days.
I can look on the 1.0 CD, I suppose.

Gary J.