Date:      Mon, 16 Sep 2002 13:50:07 +0100
From:      "Svensson, Martin" <martin.svensson@eds.com>
To:        "'Michael Lucas'" <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>, advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   RE: Example PR opportunity

The election authority in Sweden are using Apache on FreeBSD as a platform
to run the election site, www.val.se, where all the poules will be presented
according to this article. The article doesn't say anything about what OS
the other systems are running, but the website is on FreeBSD.

http://uptime.netcraft.com/up/graph/?mode_u=off&mode_w=on&site=www.val.se&su
bmit=Examine

If you want me to translate the whole article for you, just let me know!

/Martin