Date:      Fri, 27 Dec 2019 16:29:35 -0300
From:      Edson Brandi <ebrandi@fugspbr.org>
To:        freebsd-translators@freebsd.org
Subject:   Self-Introduction: Edson Brandi (pt_BR)

Name:      Edson Brandi
Location:  S=C3=A3o Paulo, Brazil
Login:        ebrandi
Language: Brazilian Portuguese (pt_BR)

You and the FreeBSD Project:

I've been a Doc committer since 2012, but I=E2=80=99m a FreeBSD user and Con=
tributor since 1995, when I founded the Brazilian FreeBSD User Group (FUG-BR=
).

I worked with dbaio and other volunteers over the last year to have all Free=
BSD articles and books translated to pt_BR, and now I=E2=80=99m also helping=
 with Weblate implementation.

We presented the results of our efforts using a web translation tool (Zanata=
) for FreeBSD Documents this year at BSDCan.

Best Regards

[ ]=E2=80=99s Brandi=