Date:      Tue, 18 Jun 2002 10:37:18 +0200
From:      <mathias.haas@bredband.net>
To:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   Compaq DL360?

Hello! I need to purchase a small Compaq server for my customer and was thinking of the Compaq DL360. Are there any known problems with this server and does the integrated RAID work alright? Although I believe it will work I still need to ask... =)

Isn't it strange that freebsd.org doesn't have an inoffically supported *server* page and that everyone has to ask here? A page like that would perhaps lessen the mail flood just a little.

Thanks,
Mathias.