Date:      Sat, 5 Jan 2002 11:16:25 -0500
From:      Jim Freeze <jfreeze@freebsdportal.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Anyone have a Microtech SmartMedia Card Reader/Writer?

Hi:

I just purchased a ZiO! Card Reader/Writer for SmartMedia made
by Microtech. It plugs into the USB port.

Before I go and open the package, does anyone have this reader
actually working on 4.4R? I searched the mail archives and the
closest I could find was a pcmcia reader (not usb).
My Olympus camera supposedly works as a umass storage device
with the latest stable snapshot, but I can't go to stable right
now. I assume that this device will work as a umass storage
device with 4.4R.

Thanks
--
Jim Freeze
Today is a fine day for Ruby programming.