Date:      Sun, 21 Feb 1999 18:43:32 -0600 (CST)
From:      Chris Dillon <cdillon@wolves.k12.mo.us>
To:        Jack Velte <jackv@earthling.net>
Cc:        freebsd-advocacy@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: linux in New York Times

On Sun, 21 Feb 1999, Jack Velte wrote:

> sorry, no FreeBSD mention.
> February 21, 1999
>
> The Rebel Code
> By AMY HARMON

[...snip...]

> To liberate the world from bad bugs, crashes and
> bloated software, the rebel programmers of Linux strictly adhere to a
> meritocratic mantra: "The best code always wins."

Hahahaha.... The moment I saw that, I thought, "Oh, I guess that means
FreeBSD will win."

-- Chris Dillon - cdillon@wolves.k12.mo.us - cdillon@inter-linc.net
/* FreeBSD: The fastest and most stable server OS on the planet.
   For Intel x86 and compatibles (SPARC and Alpha under development)
   ( http://www.freebsd.org )                                       */