Date:      Mon, 20 Nov 1995 16:28:09 +1100 (EST)
From:      Douglas Jackson <drj113@rsphy1.anu.edu.au>
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   availability of html pages

Hi,

Iam writing to see if it is possible to obtain the 'nice' docc set for
FreeBSD in HTML pages.

I realise that they are evolving, so any snapshot would loose acccuracy,
given time, but it would be *VERY* nice to be able to unarchive a
compressed file on my local web server, and then be able to access the docco
that way, instaid of having to rely on a 9600 baud dial up slip line.

By the way, My MAJOR motivation is that I have slow, and unrelaible
connectivity, so any on line docco that I can put up locally (on my
private system) would be wonderful.

Thanks for all of the effort that has gone into the product so far.  It
is realy worth the wait for a system that is relaible as FreeBSD..

Please address replys to

drj113@rsphys.anu.edu.au

ta,

Doug Jackson