Date:      Mon, 29 Jun 1998 10:04:56 -0500
From:      Edwin Culp <eculp@webwizard.org.mx>
To:        Evren Yurtesen <yurtesen@ispro.net.tr>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cisco

Evren Yurtesen wrote:

> the problem is I just do not want my dialup user to not to be able
> to use port 80, I do not want people on my local network to not to
> be able to use port 80 too!
> how may I do it?
That is why I suggested tacacs.  First you create your acl's
on your cisco, but you don't apply them.
You build and install tacas and configure it according to the
manual I referenced before.  You then apply the acl's on a
user and/or group basis.

some maybe helpful Reference material

http://www.cisco.com/cpropub/univercd/data/doc/software/11_1/rfun/lrsysmgt.htm

The most important is the file users_guide that comes in the tac_plus
source
directory.

probecho

ed