Date:      Sun, 05 Aug 2001 10:25:31 +0000
From:      henry tieman <henryt@aracnet.com>
To:        Eric Brunner-Williams in Portland Maine <brunner@nic-naa.net>
Cc:        freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG, imp@harmony.village.org, oberman@es.net, henryt@aracnet.com
Subject:   Re: Upgrade to 4.3-RELEASE, Vaio 505tx and Intel CE3 (aka  "EtherExpress")

Hello Eric,

I had the same problem with 4.3 and my Sony 505he, which also has an
EtherExpress.  I don't know the exact details but it was fixed in the stable
branch by June 5th.

I got a copy of the source onto my desktop and burned a CD.  I'd give you a
copy but your in the wrong Portland(I'm just outside the Portland OR.)  I'm
recovering from multiple HD failures(desktop and laptop) so it would take me a
while to get it onto a web site.

Henry