Date:      Tue, 1 Jun 1999 08:27:21 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Thomas Veldhouse <veldy@visi.com>
To:        Harlan Stenn <Harlan.Stenn@pfcs.com>
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: NFS in FreeBSD-3-STABLE?

I don't know, but I am running 3.2-STABLE as of Friday and
3.1-19990430-SNAP on a different box.  When I try to mount the 3.2 box via
NFS (/usr/src and /usr/obj) I get a "RPC timeout" message on the 3.1 box.
If I umount /usr/src and try to mount them again, I can't mount anything.
If I reboot the 3.2 box, I am back to being able to mount one directory
again.  NFS is configured as it always has been, so I don't think that is
the problem.  The problem appears to be in the 3.2 box.  All other network
traffic is fine (de0 on 3.2 and ed0 on 3.1).  The 3.1 box is a
gateway/firewall for the rest of my network.

/usr -alldirs -maproot=0 192.168.0.3

I am logged in as root when I try to use NFS.

Tom Veldhouse
veldy@visi.com