Date:      Sat, 11 Dec 99 04:27:13 +0000
From:      jedi@ripnet.com
To:        Bill Swingle <unfurl@dub.net>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Suggestion

As much as I'd like to help I have two concerns.  The first is that I work odd
hours and sleep in the off time.  However I'm finished this job within a week
or two.  I guess the second is my questioning how useful I'd really be to you?
What exactly is it you're asking for?  I don't know FreeBSD anywhere near well
enough to do technical writing.  Though I guess as you say updated, that may
concern HTML.  I do know by memory HTML 4.0 language specifications, and easily
enough to get me by on CSS1.

Adrian