Date:      Thu, 8 Jan 2004 09:22:42 -0600
From:      "David W. Chapman Jr." <dwcjr@inethouston.net>
To:        mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Laptop won't boot on 5.X

I'm trying to install 5.x, I've tried 5.1 and 5.2RC2 with no luck.
The kernel starts to load and it locks up after probing for devices.

Using $PIR table, 9 entries at 0xc00fe840
pcib0: <Host to PCI bridge> at pcibus 0 on motherboard
pci0: <PCI bus> on pcib0
pci_cfgintr: 0:2 INTA BIOS irq 10

after this point it is completely locked up.  I've tried booting wtih
and without ACPI with no luck.  This is a Mitac 8080.

I tried posting to -current with no luck, any help would be
appreciated.
--
David W. Chapman Jr.
dwcjr@inethouston.net	Raintree Network Services, Inc. <www.inethouston.net>