Date:      Thu, 13 Feb 2003 06:16:31 -0700 (MST)
From:      YOU <trodat@server1.ultratrends.com>
To:        Daxbert <daxbert_news@dweebsoft.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Off-topic question.

--daxbert

That was my first thought to that my ISP was using a proxy of sorts. A
friend of mine using "the other" (there are only two highspeed w.i.l) isp
got the same message. Now there is a chance that the site we were hitting
was using a proxy and we snagged it both when they were experience
problems.

Just wondering what software/hardware was stdout'ing the message in the
format it's in.

R.