Date:      Thu, 26 Oct 2000 10:34:15 -0500
From:      Steve Price <sprice@hiwaay.net>
To:        Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami <asami@freebsd.org>
Cc:        Jordan Hubbard <jkh@winston.osd.bsdi.com>, qa@freebsd.org, steve@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Reminder:  Just 7 days till 4.2 code freeze!

On Wed, Oct 25, 2000 at 03:39:56AM -0700, Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami wrote:
#  * From: Jordan Hubbard <jkh@winston.osd.bsdi.com>
#
#  * The final build and "split" of packages for 4.2 will also be due on
#  * November 7th, after which time no new packages will be accepted for
#  * inclusion with the release.  I'm calling this one early because
#
# So you want the split packages on 11/7, right?  Steve, when do you
# need the i386 package set?

I would be great if I can get them on 11/3.  I'll be leaving for
New York on business 11/4 and won't be back until the afternoon of
11/6.

-steve