Date:      Tue, 03 Mar 1998 21:08:18 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD Chat <chat@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Uncle Sam, got a million bucks?

Cool, that nice topic combine with suggesting that Nasa, DOD and the rest of
the goverment should join the Microsoft goverment -- I still remember
when Bill Gates turned down Washington's invite and then later
on changed its mind. The first thing that crossed my mind was that
Bill should instead  invite the goverment to go to Redmond 8)

	Cheers,
	Amancio