Date:      Mon, 19 Mar 2001 22:49:34 -0700
From:      Brett Glass <brett@lariat.org>
To:        jgrosch@mooseriver.com
Cc:        chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Would you trust this man with your life? Unbelievable

At 07:20 PM 3/19/2001, Josef Grosch wrote:

>Given Microsoft's experience and track record in networking and security
>issues I wouldn't trust them to keep track of my lunch dates.

Oh, they'd just buy up all the restaurants, so they'd know
where you ate and could sell the information to the highest
bidder.

Or perhaps, while you were eating, your fork would stand up
and say, "I see you're trying to eat a meal. Would you like
help?" [SFX: Toingggggggg! As the fork impales itself in the
wall across the room.]

--Brett