Date:      Thu, 11 Apr 1996 18:16:52 +1000 (EST)
From:      michael butler <imb@scgt.oz.au>
To:        lenzi@cwbone.bsi.com.br (Lenzi Sergio)
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org, hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Lesstif (motif compatible) package.

Lenzi, Sergio writes:

> I have uploaded (in pub/FreeBSD/incoming) a package (lesstif.tgz) that is
> a motif compatible window manager (with includes and libXm.a/libXm.so.0.36)

Which you should have mentioned is a binary-only package compiled for
-current and will not work with -stable because of the dependency on
libc.so.3.0

Full sources are available from ..

http://www.hungry.com:8000/products/lesstif/lesstif.html

> I am using mwm program compiled within and seems to work OK.

It does indeed (:-)) with some caveats as mentioned in the READMEs along
with the source. It's not quite yet up to full M*tif-compatible development,
however, which is what I was looking for :-(

	michael