Date:      Tue, 1 Jun 1999 10:34:55 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Scott Drassinower <scottd@cloud9.net>
To:        Thierry Herbelot <Thierry.Herbelot@alcatel.fr>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3.2-RELEASE and nfs not responding

The problem I described earlier occurs when using UDP as well.  Not being
able to obtain more information about what is causing the problem is more
frustrating than being told something like, "oh, 4.x fixes that, you'll
just have to upgrade/wait."

--
 Scott M. Drassinower					    scottd@cloud9.net
 Cloud 9 Consulting, Inc.			       	     White Plains, NY