Date:      Mon, 9 Dec 2002 10:38:19 -0700 (MST)
From:      Fred Clift <fclift@verio.net>
To:        alex <lex@adelaide.on.net>
Cc:        <alpha@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Matox Inc mga drivers on Alpha [XFree86]

kind of -- go in by hand and disable the int10 module in the source code
so the empty stubs get compiled in place of it and then you'll still have
to play around with a limited set of modules in your config file --
comment them all out and add them back one at a time... See the list
archive for some of my and other's postings in the last two months.

Fred

--
Fred Clift - fclift@verio.net -- Remember: If brute
force doesn't work, you're just not using enough.