Date:      Mon, 24 Oct 2016 16:28:18 +0200
From:      David Demelier <demelier.david@gmail.com>
To:        Guido Falsi <mad@madpilot.net>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: lighttpd does not pull OpenSSL dependency

> Are you generating your own packages? What software are you using to do
> that?

Yes, I'm using poudriere. However I didn't upgrade poudriere for a
while, maybe I should upgrade it too. The bulk build was clean at time
I ran it, since it was an upgrade no packages were existing.

> Are you using some directive to enable ports provided ssl library?

If you mean some tunables in the make.conf files, no.

> So I'd conclude there's something wrong affecting your builds. What
> about a stray installation of a ports provided ssl library somewhere?

I'm not sure to understand your question. The bulk build was clean (no
package existing), I'll double check this evening if removing the
lighttpd package to force a rebuild will fix that.

--
Demelier David