Date:      Tue, 01 Jun 1999 15:47:56 +0100
From:      Simon Griffiths <simon.griffiths@satin.net>
To:        freebsd <freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   X Windows

--------------C534FE418581CD9E8CE183E2

Hi

Im trying my hardest to get my mouse working in the configuration
section of x windows, but to no avail.  My com port ttyd0 works fine as
I tested it using minicom and a modem, but using all possible
configuration in x's file it just wont work!!  It isn't the mouse that
works fine.  Are there any other hidden files Im not aware of?  Someone
please suggest something, cause this is driving me maaaddddd!!!!!

Cheers
Simon

--------------C534FE418581CD9E8CE183E2

begin:vcard
n:Griffiths;Simon
tel;fax:+44 (0) 1252 318709
tel;work:+44 (0) 1252 318707
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:www.satin.net
org:SatinNet
version:2.1
email;internet:simon.griffiths@satin.net
adr;quoted-printable:;;Stableford House=0D=0ASebastopol Road;Aldershot;Hampshire;GU11 1SG;England
fn:Simon Griffiths
end:vcard