Date:      Sat, 28 Apr 2007 12:09:55 -0700
From:      maximo4k <maximo4k@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Need your help

Hello freebsd-questions,

From: Maksym Kuvyklin<maximo4k@gmail.com>

Subject: I have suspicion that somebody use my server like zombie server.

Environment:FreeBSD  mail.ukremb.com  5.5-RELEASE  FreeBSD 5.5-RELEASE
#6:        Mon        Apr       23       14:41:21       EDT       2007
root@mail.ukremb.com:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/MYKERNEL i386

Sorry for my pure English. I am new in this community.
I had detected that somebody tryed to penetrate via ssh into my server.
When I had changed the port all this attempts were finished. Then server notified
me about that somebody use my IP address and after that my network adapter had down.
I had changed it to another one and the server had started work again. I have static IP address.
But, now my connection is very slow. I have looked throught the logs and I had not
found any tracks of penetration. Please, help me to solve this problem.

--
Best regards,
 maximo4k                          mailto:maximo4k@gmail.com