Date:      Mon, 12 Apr 2004 19:55:31 +0200
From:      Martin Hudec <corwin@aeternal.net>
To:        "Michael W. Lucas" <mwlucas@blackhelicopters.org>
Cc:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: mail server recommendations?

Hello Michael,

	I use postfix+TLS with amavisd-new+clamav+spamassassin, it is easy to
configure and administer, and I am planning to implement Cyrus IMAP on my
4.10-BETA system with mysql as backend for user accounts, but I must do some
research for that :).

	I don't have any experience with sendmail at all..

	Cheers,

	Martin

P.S. Btw thank you for your Absolute BSD book, it helped me a lot and it still
does :).

Martin Hudec		| corwin at aeternal.net
http://www.aeternal.net	| cell +421 907 303 393