Date:      Thu, 05 May 2016 02:02:10 +0000
From:      Ashley Lewis <worldseo.bettersolution@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Sub-CAD Services - Bangalore, India

*Dear owner of freebsd.org,*

*I am Ashley Lewis-CAD Department Business Manager of the CAD company
located in Bangalore,India.We are 4 year old company*
*and mainly supporting CAD Conversion services support to global
customers.We have full-time CAD Engineers experienced in*
*different CAD Program.*

*Our company specialized in providing CAD Virtual staffs for offshore
customers.Our staff daily communicate with customers and *
*assist offshore companies to reduce their workload.*

*Below are the type of work carried on daily basis to offshore customers by
our CAD Engineers:*

*1. Sketches to 2D drawings*
*2. 3D Model creation *
*3. Creating assembly of parts.*
*4. Creating exploded views.*
*5. Creating BOM list.*
*6. Updating Engineering change revisions.*
*7. Entry of the products/catalogue/on-line CRM Entry*

*Software proficiency:  AutoCAD, Inventor and Solidworks*

*Pricing Model:*

*Full-time CAD Engineer price per Month =  1200$ USD  [Paypal/BANK/Wire]*
*Monthly 160hrs and weekly 5 days of working.*

*Communication:*

*Screenshare/Team viewer/Webex/Email/skype/messenger/Phone and also we can
allocate direct line VOIP number.*

*[Note: We keep all customer data confidential by signing NDA and we
respect client privacy]*

*We can also train our Engineers on custom tools as per your company
standard.We also allocate Manger to monitor your working process *
*to ensure smooth delivery.We are looking for long-term business so please
consider our team as your Drawing office supporting partner.*

*Thanks!*
*Best Regards,*
*Ashley Lewis*
*Manager-CAD Department*