Date:      Wed, 19 Sep 2001 14:40:26 -0400
From:      rafege@switchboard.net (G.E. Rafe)
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Thoughts on newer Toshiba Satellites?

My wife & I are looking to buy a new Toshiba
for our home office that we expect to run FreeBSD/XFree86 on
(her old 220CDS [3.5.1-R] still works OK, but is getting tired,
so she'll get my 4030CDT, running 4.3-R at present).

Can knowledgeable list readers offer comments on the
FreeBSD's (4.x-R) support for current Satellite models
(e.g., 1805-S253 & 2805-S503)
with respect to XFree86, APM, USB, PCCARD, sound,
and the internal modem & ethernet ports ?

Thanks.
--
G. E. Rafe
rafege@switchboard.net