Date:      Sun, 27 Feb 2005 18:35:57 -0700 (MST)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@bsdimp.com>
To:        MH@kernel32.de
Cc:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: 5.4 and USB keyboard support

In message: <42208728.8040707@kernel32.de>
            Marian Hettwer <MH@kernel32.de> writes:
: Hej Martin,
:
: Martin Nilsson wrote:
: >
: > Can we put this issue on the 5.4 todo so that it gets tested on more
: > keyb/KVM/motherbord-BIOS combinations than I have here.
: >
: Just one question: Why do you use a KVM System to Access a Unix box
: (FreeBSD) ? You could easily use serial access, even during installation.
: If you're lucky your BIOS is new enough to support Redirection to Serial
: Port.
: If not, and if you don't need to access the BIOS, a serial console
: server should fit much better into your environment.

I access mine through a KVM because my BIOSes aren't all smart enough
to go serial, and I need to make trips into them far too often :-(

Warner