Date:      Mon, 22 Mar 2004 11:35:32 -0700
From:      Nate Williams <nate@yogotech.com>
To:        "Olivier Vautrin" <ovautrin@chez.com>
Cc:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Tomcat 5.0 and diablo-jdk-1.3.1 crash

> It is an old Intel Pentium. Do you think that it is a HW problem
> compatibility?

I'm not sure.  I've got two boxes, one is an AMD box, and the other is a
P4.  On the P4 it works, and on the AMD it doesn't.  I re-installed
everything from scratch on my AMD hoping that it was some sort of
comapablitity with old libraries or something, and I'm still getting the
error.  (The same one as you, in Long.java).

Nate