Date:      Tue, 24 Jul 2018 12:51:21 -0500
From:      cometinSatela <cometinsatela@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ppc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Problems compiling XORG in iBook G4 (freeBSD 11.2)

Hi Free BSD PowerPC friends.

I'm owner of IBook G4 laptop, some weeks ago I try to install FreeBDS
PowerPC 11.2. I tried FreeBSD-11.2-RELEASE-powerpc-disc1.iso, first step
the installation were good (only S.O.) later I want to install nano by
internet connection (wired) but there is no image available (powerPC port)
so I In order to achieve that I compiled with "make recursive" and "make
insall clean" commands..... this were ok too.

So, next step to achieve was to install XORG...and the problems raised,
first the compilation delayed 3 days! and finally the output was:

1 problem(s) in the installed packeges found
if you wish to ignore this vulnerability rebuild with 'make
DISABLE_VULNERABILITES=yes'
Error code 1

Stop.

Same thing with firefox installation......

So, I tried run make command with 'DISABLE_VULNERABILITES=yes' option and
another error raised:

Compilation failed unexpectedly
try to set MAKE_JOBS_UNSAFE=yes and rebuild before reporting the failure to
the maintainer.
Error code 1
Stop

There is some hope to get XORG up in my machine or any GUI? or the laptop
only survive in O.S. environment withous GUI?

The specs of the machine are:
Configurations: 12-inch Combo Drive
Model: M9426LL/A
Processor: 1GHz PowerPC G4
Level 2 Cache: 512K at 1GHz
System bus: 133MHz
Memory (DDR SDRAM): 256MB PC2100 (266MHz); 1.25GB maximum; 1 available
expansion slot
Hard drive (3): 30GB ATA/100 4200 rpm
Optical drive: Slot-loading Combo (DVD-ROM/CD-RW); SuperDrive available as
a build-to-order option (14-inch models only)
Display: 12.1-inch (diagonal) TFT XGA
Graphics support: ATI Mobility Radeon 9200 with 32MB of DDR SDRAM
FireWire: One FireWire 400 port at up to 400 Mbps
USB: Two USB 2.0 ports at up to 480 Mbps each
VGA, S-video and composite video output: Video mirroring supports VGA video
out to an external display or projector (requires included Apple VGA Video
Adapter) and S-video and composite video out to a TV or VCR (requires
optional Apple Video Adapter, sold separately).
Ethernet: Built-in 10/100BASE-T Ethernet
Wireless support (5): AirPort Extreme ready; optional internal Bluetooth
module available

Please Help Meeeeee.

Regards.