Date:      Mon, 19 Sep 2016 18:58:47 +0000
From:      Leona Frost <leona.fr@outlook.com>
To:        "freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org" <freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Cloud computing industry professionals list

Hi,

This is Leona Frost. Hope you're doing well!

I would like to know if you'd be interested in using our updated and permis=
sion based e-mail lists of Network and Cloud Computing Industry Professiona=
ls.

Our customized lists are compiled after intensive web research, investigati=
ve phone calls and other proprietary methods so as to give you the perfect =
marketing list and sales database with completely Tele verified Contact num=
bers and permission based emails to reach your desired sales and marketing =
targets.

Titles

*         Cloud Computing Professionals

*         System/Network Administrators

*         Computing Services Directors

*         Network Security Experts

*         Chief Information Security Officers

*         Engineers and SREs

*         Developers

*         Architects

*         Programmers

*         IT Managers/Directors

*         IT Service Providers

*         IOT Executives

*         Technical Managers

*         CEO/CTO/Directors

*         Consultants

*         Product Managers

*         Systems/Programmer Analysts

*         Academics/Researchers

Focusing on

*         Technology

*         Engineering

*         IT

*         Manufacturing

*         Network Security

*         Technology

Database contains : Company and Contact Name, Title, Telephone Number, Veri=
fied Email Address, Mailing Address, Fax Number, Revenue Size & No. of Empl=
oyee Size, SIC/NAICS and many more.

If you're interested in using our database, then please let me know your Ta=
rget Criteria, so that I can run counts and send you more detailed informat=
ion for your review.

Target Criteria

Industry you would like to reach____
Title you would like to reach____
Location____

I'd love to hear from you!

Warm regards,

Leona Frost
Business Development Coordinator
US Data - European Data - Email Append - Data Append - Technology Specific =
Data - Email Marketing.
12840 NE 21st Place, Bellevue, WA 98005, United States
Email: leona.fr@outlook.com<mailto:leona.fr@outlook.com>
If you no longer wish to hear from us please reply me with the subject line=
: "Leave Out".