Date:      Wed, 05 Dec 2001 10:11:23 -0500
From:      Frank Laszlo <nez_lists@yahoo.com>
To:        soeren heuer <soerenheuer@hotmail.com>, <freebsd-chat@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re:

on 12/4/01 10:10 AM, soeren heuer used the force from
soerenheuer@hotmail.com:

freebsd-questions is a good mailing list for such things,
Also get on irc and check out an undernet.org server... (us.undernet.org
eu.undernet.org) and get on #FreeBSD that are very helpful and should be
able to assist you in setting up your router.. I would help you but I am
really quite busy today...

Frank Laszlo, CEO
Web Brain Computer Services
nez@freebsdmatrix.net

| * Microsoft: "Where would you like to go to today?"     |
| * Linux: "Where would you like to go tomorrow?"         |
| * FreeBSD: "Hey, when are you guys going to catch up?"  |