Date:      Sat, 11 Mar 2000 15:06:25 -0800
From:      Doug Barton <Doug@gorean.org>
To:        t00r <t00r@charon.otenet.gr>
Cc:        freebsd-newbies@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: PnP modem...

t00r wrote:

> The problem is, when I try to use the modem through
> cu -l /dev/cuaa3
> I get a "Device not configured message".

	Did you look in /dev to see if there is a cuaa3? If not, "cd /dev &&
/bin/sh MAKEDEV all" should handle it for you. If it's there, take a
look at your kernel config file and make sure that your kernel includes
it.

Good luck,

Doug
--
"Welcome to the desert of the real."

    - Laurence Fishburne as Morpheus, "The Matrix"