Date:      Sun, 06 Feb 2000 16:30:35 -0500
From:      "James A. Mutter" <jmutter@ds.net>
To:        Me <cary@thevirtualwebstore.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: makeing bsd work

Me wrote:

> Could you plese direct me to someone or some area that has detailed
> instructions
> on getting freebsd to allow my 4 win98 boxes to access the net thru freebsd
> 3.4release.

In a situation like yours I recommend that you check out the IPFILTER
package.  Look here: http://coombs.anu.edu.au/~avalon/ and you'll find
plenty of information to get you going.  If you're using 3.4 I _believe_
that IPFILTER is included in the base system (you won't have to install
it).  Of particular note should be the IPFILTER Howto towards the bottom
of the page.

Good luck,
Jim