Date:      Fri, 16 May 2003 10:03:28 +1000
From:      Bernd Groh <bgroh@redhat.com>
To:        freebsd-cvsweb@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   cvsweb.cgi: minor bug report [Correction]

Hi there again,

I did have another short look. It's not related to the $where (I should
have debugged it properly before sending out error reports, I know).
That it worked with commenting $where out was simply due to the fact
that in the $cvsroot weren't any files that could have had the wrong
permissions. The problem must somehow be caused by rlog, being called on
a set of files (which I happen to be able to see), where I have no
read-permissions to any of the files. If I have read-permissions to only
one of the files, it works fine.

If I should get some more time another day, I might have another look.
Until then, maybe you know how to fix it already?

Thanks,
Bernd

--
Disclaimer: http://apac.redhat.com/disclaimer