Date:      Wed, 17 Apr 2002 16:24:16 -0400
From:      Tom Rhodes <darklogik@pittgoth.com>
To:        Jimmy Olgeni <olgeni@uli.it>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: ghostscript error while making docs?

On Wed, 17 Apr 2002 21:29:47 +0200 (CEST)
Jimmy Olgeni <olgeni@uli.it> wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Does anybody else get this error while running make in /usr/doc?
>
> I'm using the latest ghostscript from ports (ghostscript-gnu-6.53_1).

[errors snipped]
> *** Error code 1
>
> --
> jimmy

Jimmy,

	Currently we are having a slight problem, although we cannot
seem to pinpoint its location.  One person thinks its ghostscript,
another thinks its the image, and currently the ports team is
reviewing it.  Thanks for letting us know that its not just 3
people having the problem.

--
Tom (Darklogik) Rhodes
www.FreeBSD.org  -The Power To Serve